Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Recent Random Hilarity

The other day my mom and I were sitting on the couch watching tv, reading magazines, etc. I was texting my boyfriend and then set my phone on my stomach, to which my mother promptly said, "Get that off of your ovaries. You're going to get cancer." (She has also expressed her fear of us getting brain cancer by sleeping with our phones near our heads.)


I called my mom at work the other day. She had to wrap up our conversation because she had a customer coming into the store. "Oh, I can tell by the looks of this hair that she's on Amelia's team. [door opens, customer enters] And the glasses too. Yep, Amelia's team. Gotta go. Love you. Bye."


(M): Just devoured 2 pbj's in the space of about 5 minutes. Don't say that I don't have goals.
(R): Oink

No comments:

Post a Comment