Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Texts From My Mom

I love the website, Texts From Last Night. Frequently my mom sends me texts that have me busting up. This has prompted me to start sharing the hilarity. (She also just says really random and funny things, I will also be sharing those!) Here are her latest and greatest texts: [Key: (R)=Rachael (M)=Meghan]


(M): We are at Camp Richardson drinking rum runners! Life is good.
(R): Fun, I'm Kermit green with envy!


(R): Cleaning out the storage room- I must have been the crazy cat lady in my youth, found about 10 cat calendars from the 1970's


(R): Having a brownie for breakfast dessert, is that bad?


(R): At this insane time of year I have been trying to find joy in the simple pleasures, my latest: will & grace in the morning before work.



No comments:

Post a Comment